(Registered under Himpariksha Pvt.
Seller’s on-boarding Policy
Who can sell ON organicvastu.IN?
Organicvastu.in is a Multi-vendor marketplace where customers can purchase goods from different suppliers. Our platform features multiple vendors dealing in organic products, each having an account on the marketplace and allowing them to add and display products on the website.
Who are eligible?
· To list any organic food products, you need to have a valid 'National Program for Organic Production' (NPOP) Certificate or 'Participatory Guarantee System for India (PGS-India) Certificate. In the case of imported organic food products, a certificate from an approved organic certification body of that country/region of origin is required.
· Products listed in the 'Grocery and Gourmet Foods' category should follow prescribed Food Safety And Standard Act and Regulations and shall have a minimum shelf life of 3 months, and can be stored/transported at ambient temperature.
· The scope of the license should include all food products and/or food product categories that you intend to list.
list of Documents:
Following are the documents, the seller needs to provide us:
1) GST Certificate (mandatory)
2) FSSAI License
3) Organic Certificate (mandatory)
4) Brand Labelling Image
5) Back Label of the Product (The back-label image of your products should have MRP highlighted/printed over it while uploading the product images on our website.)
6) Product Description
7) Pick up address with Pin code for logistic availability
8) Contact details
9) Bank details to make Payments
PRICING AND PAYMENTS
1) Who decides the price of the product?
As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
2) What are the fees charged?
The following deductions are made from the order item value:
· Commission fee: Commission fee will be charged at 10% of the order value.
· Shipping fee: Shipping fee will be borne by the seller itself. The arrangement may be made by us with a courier company (by providing the best economical courier service) to pick the order.
· Payment Gateway charges- 2% on all prepaid orders.
· GST (18%- applicable on all of the above components)
Shipping Charges to customer:
The sellers/Vendors will decide themselves the shipping charges to be charged from the customer for their products and add these charges accordingly to their products.
When does the seller get paid?
All payments are made through NEFT transactions (online banking). The payment will be made directly to your bank account for all orders within 7 days after the delivery of that particular order.
Organicvastu.in doesn’t have a “No question asked” refund policy. There should be valid reason for which customer wants to return the product. In case, the customer returns the order, for the product packaging is damaged/leakage of any liquid item/wrong product is delivered, the shipment charges shall be borne by the seller for the wrong order being picked up by our courier partner.
Out of stock item's
The seller needs to
keep track & regularly update the out of stock items. In case, the customer
is able to place an order for an “out of stock” product and later seller
confirms to cancel the order for the product being out of stock, the seller
will be charged payment gateway charges @ 4% of the order value for prepaid
orders for the cancellations. Any orders canceled to be
delivered on “Cash on Delivery shall not be charged.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This user Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this seller’s Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by “Himpariksha Pvt. Ltd” and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in New Delhi. The High Court of judicature at New Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.